Friday, July 9, 2010

Tool #3: Image Generators



ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

One can easily get distracted when mosaic is involved. The mosaic is good tool students can use to visually show what they are learning. I would make sure that the students don't spend too much time looking for the "right" pictures because then the product will never be completed.
ImageChef can be used to introduce new vocabulary to the students. It prints the words several times. A good tool to display the different vocabulary 1st graders encounter.

2 comments:

  1. Ay! Que lindo ese chiquitin! Ok so I don't have my cheat sheet about upside down and accent marks, but I think you get the gist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mosaic is an amazing tool! I can wait to get there… I was very impress with your product! What a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete