Monday, July 19, 2010

Reflections

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am almost done! I enjoyed learning about all the different tools. I see myself incorporating the image generators with the students. They can be use as a brainstorming tool that I can display on the ActivBoard. I also look forward to using the mobile devices as centers in the classroom. I want to experiment with photostory and jing. I know the students will enjoy creating videos where they seem themselves and people they know.

This process has taught me the importance of integrating technology into the classroom. It also provided many ideas as to how I can use technology in my classroom. Technology is a part of daily world and students need to learn how to use it as reference tool.


While some of the tools took me longer than anticipated, I learn to be patient when experiencing new tools. I also have to keep this in mind as I show the students the different tools.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are almost done or done, I'm on tool #4 today. Did you created a google doc?

    ReplyDelete